9/13/07

A Special Request

After last week's Photo Hunt, I received a request from a friend. *waves at Sam* While I was mulling over a design, said friend provided me with the ultimate inspiration!
The request:
Can we have requests please? I'd like to see a musical page
similar to the ones you've already done but with lilacs/aqua and passionate
pink/purple as the background.
The result:

"You can dance anywhere

Even if only in your heart"

I hope you enjoy viewing it half as much as I enjoyed making it! What fun!!

3 comments:

fairenuff said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! I LOVE IT!! Oh what beautiful dancer you have picked for the picture too, hee hee! Thank you, it's fabulous. It's even better than I imagined and I had total faith in you to create something wonderful.
Lots of love
Sam
xxx

Amy said...

What a BEAUTIFUL dancer!!
I love the cheerfulness of the whole thing. Must be the color selection. :)
And the butterflies. :)

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooo pretty!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...