5/6/09

While sitting at my art table this morning (I just can't seem to call the chaos in a spare bedroom my 'studio') chatting on the phone, these ATC backs I had previously made called out to me.  

I spread all three out before me.........
.....and oddly, began creating them simultaneously, even though they have nothing in common.
I'm thinking of putting them up for trade in an online swap forum I recently joined.

I love blog awards.  I recently received this one from another delightful blogger.  (I want to go on record as stating she and I are both non-biased and completely objective in our admiration for each other.)
As with all such awards, this comes with some directives.  
I am to list 7 things that I love, and pass the award on to 7 others.

For the first part:
  Things I love ( to use in my art)
1. bling
2. buttons
3. butterflies
4. birds
5. clocks
6. chairs
7. pink

For the second part:
The passing of the award
I want to share this "Kreativ" award
with my Round Robin pals:

Ladies, I pass this on to you with no obligation or rules, 
but as an expression of my admiration for your creativity.
XOXOX

3 comments:

Robin said...

These ATC's are just beautiful Lisa! Don't you just love it when things just click into place!!

Take Care - Robin

Tammy said...

I love your ATC's! It's been so long since I've made any. I spent the better part of today making a Mother's Day card for my Mom-in-law. I'll post it later tonight.
Thanks so kindly for the reward. (and especially with no obligations!) I'm up to my neck in deadlines and can't take on any more atm. HUGS! The book will be mailed on Saturday.

Amy said...

Completely objective. Of course! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...