9/26/09

Newspaper flowers



When I did this post, I intended to add the link to where I first saw the newspaper flower. I forgot....


Then I thought I would just do a follow-up post when I made the next flower. I didn't
.....



Now that I've made more of them, it seems past time, but better-late-than-never, to include some linkage to this tutorial......



....because I really like making them, and you might want to make some too. And Julie's tutorial is much better than mine would be.


P.S. Phone book pages work well too!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These came out very pretty. Eco friendly because you are recycling. I also like to make these with contrasting patterned scrapbooking papers and coffee filters dyed.
Xo,
Tammy

Cindy said...

Love the flowers.

Linda Jacobs said...

Thanks for the tutorial link! I'm gonna try them! Yours are gorgeous!

Caryn Lynn said...

These are just beautiful. Looking forward to checking out the tutorial!

Tammy said...

I love these! I especially love how you tinted them. Very pretty!

https://www.fluffyhavanese.com/ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...