I just love tutorials. Step-by-step photos, You-tube video, you name it, I love them.
I however don't do them. There are several reasons for this:
1. I usually have no idea what I'm going to do when I start.
2. I rarely ever do the same thing twice.
3. I forget to take pictures of the process along the way
4. I have no idea how to do a video.
5. Even if I did #1, #2, #3, or #4, my methods are so unorthodox, nobody would be interested. (unless to laugh and point!)
Besides, I prefer to just amaze and astound with my sheer wizardy!
(As in bumbling and thumping behind the curtain, crash, rattle, a puff of smoke, and viola!)
In my quest for knowledge, my thirst for tutorials, I found another interesting background idea here. (In case you want a real tutorial.)
It was kind of like going through a cookbook for a new recipe and discovering you have everything in your pantry.
I had all the materials for this project.
I even thought to take a picture of the backgrounds before I embellished them.
Here they are completed. I guess this is more of a before & after rather than a tutorial, but hey--I like those too! It's a start!