While the lack of blogging may indicate otherwise, I have been busy.
I got myself involved in a little challenge last week that required me to produce four (4), yes FOUR (cuatro) non-digital art pieces.
I did it! I met the challenge!
Here is Numero uno:
My pattern was a "C" in Times New Roman font, printed in outline, then enlarged on a copier to a 14"x17" piece of paper. Using that template, I whipped out 4 cardboard C's with my handy dandy X-acto.
All 4 pieces were glued together, wrapped in bits of music, thoroughly sealed with Mod Podge, and antiqued along the edges.
Appropriately enough, I hung in over my piano.
I should have waited to take the picture in natural light,
but I'm not always very patient.
So, as an added bonus, you can squint as you twist your head and make out the shadow of the chandelier on the wall. Just a little hidden treasure for you amusement. Totally planned it.