Change is all around us. Most of it we can't control. Some we can. I have had a lot of both in my life lately and I'm learning to embrace it. As my life is taking a new direction I decided it was time to take the blog down a new path as well. I will be posting a travel journal of sorts to document our simple journeys and I would love to share it with you. Welcome!



Four weeks to go.

'nuff said.


Amy said...

Ha! Buckle up tight!

Linda Jacobs said...

Hmmm, let me see....are you retiring from the roller coaster of work? Going to Disney World? Joining the carnival? Making quilt? I give up!

Cindy said...

Looks like whatever it is, you are in for a roller coaster ride. I would say you were going to be a teacher but librarian really is a teacher already so not sure.

Kristin said...

This week is already half way over! Keep pushing!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...