10/3/12

You got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy!

It seems I threw everyone off with that last post.

Translation: I'm on a runaway mine train and my plate is full.

Here's the rundown:

In the next four weeks I will be meeting 3 authors and a new grandson!

We have been preparing for the past month at work for the Library's 50th Anniversary celebration during the month of October.

Every weekend but one we will be hosting Texas authors for (2) book signings and (1) luncheon.

I have instructed Amy that the baby needs to arrive during that 'off' weekend.  We'll see how accommodating she and the baby are.

All this is taking place as we are closing out fiscal year 2012 and launching FY 2013 at the library.  I won't bore you with the myriad of details and reports that involves.

To add to this frenzy, I have chosen this time to begin officially publicizing my little blossoming photo business with a booth at the county fair and another one at a local arts & crafts fair this month.  I am happy to say that I also have an engagement shoot scheduled at the end of the month.

In the meantime, I have been busily reading books by our visiting authors, celebrating Brooklyn's first birthday, doing her first birthday shoot, and making a trip to Arkansas to see Logan and his family.  And just so I won't get lazy, I plan to squeeze in co-hosting a baby shower, a haircut, and house guests!  

Did I mention a new grandson is arriving sometime this month?

Maybe that last post makes a little more sense now.


4 comments:

Amy said...

"Just so I won't get lazy...." wins the award for my favorite blog-line of the week! Wish I could do something to help. I'll see if baby and I can at least cooperate time-wise!

Betsy said...

As I said in my twitter to you, that man with a little waist and big hands had me stumped...haha. I knew you were doing all this stuff just hadn't put it all together. Mama

Cindy said...

It all sounds wonderful to me. Those book signings will be fun not work. Congratulations on your blossoming photography business!

Linda Jacobs said...

You certainly are one busy gal. Lucky you to meet those authors! Just saw Daniel's picture and he's so sweet and handsome. Your portraits are beautiful and I'm so impressed with you beginning a photography business. Try to stay sane!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...