1/29/16

Be Free


I sat down at a gessoed page in my ex-library book art journal
without a clue as to what I was going to do. No idea.  
First things first--I needed color. I decided on my Alex creamy crayons
since I hadn't used them in a while.  I selected the light blue, orange, and purple,
 blending them with a baby wipe. Over those colors, I wiped on some
yellow acrylic paint with a credit card.

Now that there is color....what next?
Finding a scrap of gelli print, I tore it into strips
and glued them to the page.
Do I have a plan yet? Nope.



I'm loving my spackling paste these days, do I grabbed the
 Dylusions Letter Jumble stencil and went to work.
About this time, an idea was formulating.
The gelli print strips reminded me of branches.
 Branches need leaves.  Branches have birds.
Viola!  The details started coming together.


If you want to watch it all unfold, check out the video below.  Thanks!




Supplies:
Alex Creamy Crayons 
Acrylic paing
spackling paste
Dylusions Letter Jumble stencil
Kaisercraft Tiny Dots stamp
Xs stamp
Flourish stamps
Ranger Archival ink
LePen black marker
Stabilo-all pencil
waterbrush





Linking up at A Colorful Journey.

Let's Play!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...