7/12/07

First and Last

It has to start somewhere.
The first thing I did when I heard the words "altered book" was google it. What I found was the epitome of the phrase "A picture is worth a thousand words." My eyes drank in page after page of this unique art form that was calling my name, speaking to my heart.
This is the first page I ever made. Hundreds of pages later, I still like it. It's like an old friend; special and familiar.












This page, called Little Girl, is the latest in my collection. It was just finished this morning. I haven't known it long enough to be comfortable with it, but I like it. I think we will be good friends, too.

1 comment:

Nona said...

The similarities and differences of these two spreads are remarkable! What fun to look at the first and last :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...