3/18/09

Reunited


Do you know how long it's been since I posted an altered book page?  Neither did I until I looked.  And let me tell you, I was shocked!  January 21.  Yes, you read that right--almost two months!

There have been postcards and valentines, tags and frames, ATC-this and Gothic arch-that......

Altered book pages used to be my art du jour, my bloggity bread and butter, my main squeeze. And now I've gone these many weeks mixing with other mediums, cavorting with cards,  flirting with sassy little art pieces!  

To my altered books:   I still *heart* you.  You will always be Numero Uno with me.  But now that I've had a taste of variety, I may step out every now and then.  Forgive me.

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

What a cute little girl! I like all the extras you added to the page.

And your words are a riot! Very clever!

Barbara Hagerty said...

Lisa, I never would have taken you for a fickle-hearted female! I am sure that deep-down, you are steadfast, loyal and dependable! Sow those wild, foreign media oats if you must, but with altered pages as beautiful as these, please return to your first love often! And seriously, this is gorgeous!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...