4/3/09

Every day is a gift


This altered book page evolved over a period of four days.  

I spent an entire evening on the background--layering with paint, paper and stamps. Gluing..... drying.....painting.....drying.  

After I assembled the main images, it took another couple of evenings for making and selecting embellishments.  

Tonight I finally got around to anchoring everything down-- but only after more making, embossing, rearranging and tweaking.   

 And now, for your viewing pleasure.............




4 comments:

Nigel's Mom said...

Wow! That is pretty. I love the background. I have something going on similarly. I have been painting and gluing the past two evenings. Currently, it is in the drying stage and tomorrow I should have it ready for assembly.

Linda Jacobs said...

This was worth all the work and waiting! I really like how some of the edges are torn and held together with staples! And the green and stripes under the words is a nice balance for the opposite page. Love it!

Tammy said...

It's beautiful. You put your heart into it and you can tell.

Janny said...

Really beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...