4/24/09

Just spill it!

As you can see, I'm back in the books.  I got a little ATC crazy, there.   Well, truthfully, I still am.  But I'm feeling more in control now.  ;)

This layout started as a card.  I did this rol-a-dex card and decided to incorporate it into a page.  

I have tons of the little rol-a-dex cards that I've tinkered with before.  Then I was delighted to discover other artists did them as well, calling them Rolos.  But then I discoved at about the same moment that Rolos seem to be passe.  I've always been on the cutting edge like that.  

But, now....rolos in an altered book?   I see a whole new trend!

4 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

I like the new look to your blog!

And this page is pretty with the rolo! I've never seen one before so it's new to me!

Cindy said...

I love the pages and the new blog look.

Tammy said...

Your new look is so pretty, as are your book pages. I just love those little birdies!

Vintage Papers said...

I love how you added the rolo card into your book. It gives great dimension! beautiful work :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...