2/5/16

"Eventually Everything Connects"

First thing, I want to thank all of you that have been leaving such kind and encourage comments on this blog.  I haven't replied to them because I don't know if you would come back to find it, but I want you to know how much I appreciate them!

I really had a lot of fun with page.  I think I threw in everything but the kitchen sink.
It just kept growing and morphing. That's how it earned its title:
"Eventually Everything Connects"

For a while there, I was beginning to wonder!












Supplies I used on this page,
(Including homemade gesso and a homemade stencil)
Mod Podge
Spackling Paste
Homemade gesso
While craft paint
Chalk markers
ColorBox Chalk stamp pad
Alex creamy crayons
Alex artists acrylic
NeoColors II
Permanent black marker
Stabilo All pencil
glue stick
water brush
palette knife
Crafters Workshop stencils: Tiny Tiles and Harlequin
Homemade circle stencil


If you would like to see the stages along the way and watch the transformation:












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...