5/15/10

Decorating the candles


I happen to think these are the best smelling candles in the world
--or in my world at least.
They are Bella Candella candles from Hobby Lobby.
The scent is called White Musk and it is
Out. Of. This. World.

I have them placed in strategic locations around the house.

When I saw these cute little burlap and tulle flowers
I made some immediately to bedeck the candles in the den.




My fingertips still carry the delicious fragrance of the candles
 after attaching their fancy new decor.


Idea credit: Show & Tell

4 comments:

Amy said...

Snazzy! I love them!
I can almost smell those candles from here, too. Oh wait.... I have the same ones! ;)

Kristin said...

Ooooh! How pretty! That smell makes me think of your house. :)

Cindy said...

Super idea. It would not do for me to decorate my candles though since I burn them so quickly.

Laura at Ms. Smartie Pants said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love these candles, I buy them also but I usually buy the vanilla ones. You don't even have to light them to smell them!:) They are so cute the way you decorated them. I just did some the other day, I should put them on my blog. I have been working on stuff all day but didn't complete anything. Stop by soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...