3/2/11

True Glue

Thanks to a great online class by Mary,
I have become quite fond of working in my spiffy new glue book.
 Just because class is over, doesn't mean the gluing is too.
I've only just begun!



I like how this page turned out.  
The boats are a good connection piece between the map and the castle.
The lighthouse stamp was a great find in my stash and fits the theme so well.  
The funky water bird stamp perfectly matches the other blues in the piece.
All in all, I am pleased with flow and balance of this page.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the sun on the water in that picture. The blue is lovely just like the deep, blue sea.

Linda Jacobs said...

I love the combination of maps and dictionary words; they can both take us places!

I haven't been doing too much journaling lately, but looking at these creations is getting me psyched again! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...