Change

Change is all around us. Most of it we can't control. Some we can. I have had a lot of both in my life lately and I'm learning to embrace it. As my life is taking a new direction I decided it was time to take the blog down a new path as well. I will be posting a travel journal of sorts to document our simple journeys and I would love to share it with you. Welcome!

Friday, March 21, 2008

4 x 4 Friday - "Da Vinci Ladies"

4X4 Friday is Da Vinci Ladies (other than Mona Lisa). I chose Cecilia, otherwise know as "Lady with an Ermine".

See more ladies here.

I am hosting a swap! The theme is
Hats, Handbags, & Heels.

Please join us!!

7 comments:

Barbara Hagerty said...

This is wonderful! I love the way you have used the frames in this piece!

Femmy said...

great card, love the used of the frame!!

vintage wil said...

This is so wonderful!!!

barnie said...

How fantastic, great use of the frames.

Amy D said...

I love the frames! :)

Kelly said...

beautiful 4 x 4!

Maryanne said...

the frames are fantastic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...