3/18/08

Hats, Handbags, & Heels Swap

Let's do a swap!
This theme should inspire a lot of glitz, glamour and fun!


Here's how it will work: Everyone that wants to participate will create 5 coordinating pennants with the theme "Hats, Handbags & Heels" When your pennants are finished, you will mail 4 of them to me and keep one for yourself. Get them in the mail by March 31. Be sure and write your name on the back of each pennant. Do not punch holes for the ribbon. After I've received all the pennants, I will select 4 new ones to return to you. We will each have work from 4 different artists with which to create a unique banner! I will ask everyone to post their completed banners so all participants know where their pennants ended up.

To keep the size uniform, I have prepared a template that I will email to you, as I do not know how to make a pdf file. Let me know via comment or email if you want to participate. In the same email with the template I will also send you my mailing address. My email address is: elsie_lisa(at)hotmail(dot)com

I am very excited about the swap and hope you decide to play along. Please consider this post your personal invitation!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...