8/14/11

Baby butterflies

Technically, not baby butterflies, but butterflies for the baby.
You may or may not have heard that we are soon to be
blessed with a granddaughter!  

After three wonderful, delightful and adorable grandsons, 
we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of a
little bundle of pinkness, bows and lace.

I helped Amy with some nursery preparations this weekend.
She is embracing the butterfly portion of her online persona.
To that end, I have been collecting a wildly colored
 assortment of butterflies.

The motley crew


After a few coats of Krylon's Watermelon pink.....




Pretty delicate butterflies to decorate the nursery.
Even with natural light, I could not get the color right.  
For the true shade, refer to the product image above.



There are more projects I am excited to reveal
 as we continue our decorating.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

BUTTERFLIES!!! I love them!!!

Amy said...

And I have to say, they are the Perfect Pink next to her crib set! Yay for butterflies! (and Mimi!) ;)

Linda Jacobs said...

You must be getting so excited! Great idea to paint them pink.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...