Change

Change is all around us. Most of it we can't control. Some we can. I have had a lot of both in my life lately and I'm learning to embrace it. As my life is taking a new direction I decided it was time to take the blog down a new path as well. I will be posting a travel journal of sorts to document our simple journeys and I would love to share it with you. Welcome!

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Campground walkabout

The campground is called Piney Point.  Perhaps these first couple of pictures will illustrate why.





If this birdhouse seems okay to you, then your head may be a bit tilted.



Brave birds


For the most part, Spring was just on the verge of bursting. Only a few trees had not yet sprouted a few green buds.  And then there was this lovely lady, all pink and glamorous.  I don't know what kind of tree this is, but the sweet fragrance was intoxicating!






Happy trails!

Next week:  Saginaw, Texas



3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the birdhouse. Maybe they're seussian birds. :)

Kristin said...

So beautiful! You will have to go back soon to see how different it looks when everything is green!

Linda Jacobs said...

Nothing I love more than taking my camera for a walk! Looks like we are kindred spirits in that way. Really lovely photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...