6/15/09

Round Robin: The Slide Show


This little book left my possession on January 2, 2009, with a cover, sign-in page and my page created for my chosen theme: Carry Me Back (to a place or time of your choosing)

This little book returned to me on June 1, 2009 filled with art from five fabulous friends.

Thanks so much girls for the beautiful work. I will treasure it always.

Enjoy this slideshow and let it carry you back to all the wonderful times and places that fill my book!

(By clicking on the slides you will be taken to a larger version: from there you can choose full screen)

The Curtain Call:

Cindy
Barbara

9 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

What a gorgeous book you ended up with! There is such a nice variety of colors and places.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you did this slideshow! What a great little book you ended up with. :)

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to be a part of this little group. I've had the best time exchanging emails and board books with the entire group and can't wait for the next round robin to begin. You're book turned out as a treasure to keep and run your fingers over for a long time!

Cindy said...

"Carry Me Back" is already carrying me back. Viewing the slide show caused me to remember exactly how beautiful I thought your book was while I was working in it. I am still working on my cover. As soon as it is finished, I will get my slide show up.

Anonymous said...

A BEAUTIFUL piece of ART to teasure always for sure!!!!! I loved viewing each page!!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea and such a treasure to keep. Loveit.

Katie said...

What a great book! I got your "Naughty" ATC in the mail today, and thought I'd drop by and say hello! Thank you for the card!

Barbara Hagerty said...

WOW! It's so great to see it in the slide! I can't tell you enough how much I love the cover you made, and each page is a treasure! It's fun to finally get to see the pages that came after mine was finished. I am so grateful to have been asked to join this group! We are a fun bunch of NetChix, and I'll have mine finished and in a slide very soon, too. Promise! XOXO

Tammy said...

Lisa, thanks for the sweet comment on my neck drapes. =) I'm having a fun time making them. I'm excited and nervous about opening up my Etsy shop but I think it's high time I sell some of this art that's piling up around me. (or at least try!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...